Intuition Turned On
Why meditation is fun and results in strong intuition!
Challenge in Life
Many people do not have any idea where meditation is about and what the benefits are. Mental conditioning tells people to stay away from it. Many persons who start meditating do not like it and get crazy from the thoughts they have to deal with. In addition persons meditating for years do not notice any progress in obtaining strong intuition. As a result many meditators stop quickly after a few classes of Yoga or stop after a couple of years.
Switch on your 26 senses! In 80% of the cases meditation classes start without teaching concentration techniques first. The focus is more on the subject of the meditation instead of holding the concentration for 10 up to 15 minutes single pointedly on the object.
In addition there is no check whether our feeling consciousness is aligned in our head. If this is off centre just a tiny bit you can meditate for years without any progress.
What you will learn?
- Aligning 3 beams in your head
- Learn how to concentrate on Nada sound
- Learn how to intensify the Nada sound
- Experience how thoughts do not get energy and disappear
- Learn how to move from concentration to meditation and continue meditating when you feel something changes
- Experience how the feeling of the existence of your physical body disappears
- Experience how you can sit in lotus position with the proper mudra (fingers in certain position) for over 20 minutes without painful legs
- Learn how to move from meditation to contemplation
- Learn how to contemplate on joy, love and peace